Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Little Updates - Kids + Weight loss

For those of you keeping up on my boys, they are well.

All of Nugget's health issues previously mentioned have passed. He is doing a lot of pulling himself to standing and scooting along the edges of things. His favorite food right now seems to be paper products he finds within reach of his grabby little hands. He's typically happy and low maintenance.

Minion is doing pretty well, too.  I feel like were over the hump on the whole potty training thing finally.  He's in underpants during the days now, and his accidents are very rare.  He's been a rotten listener in Mr. Stillwell's karate classes when other students are there, so we are mixing in a few private lessons to help him focus.  His swim lessons came and went. He enjoyed them and wants to take more... we'll probably arrange for that. On our annual float trip, Minion came with me on the raft for the first time this year. He liked it pretty well.  He's a little river-rat, like his Dada and his Beba.  Would have been  in the river more and the raft less if I would have let him.

For those of you keeping up on my post-barbaric progress, it's going well.

I weighed in at 243.2 this morning. So I've lost about 154 lbs in a little over 6 months.  Still not hungry.  I don't eat myself sick anymore, but still eat to discomfort more than occasionally. Eating so much less, and with mine being a relatively low-fiber diet, there's been a lot less pooping.  I've gone from probably 10 or more times a week to 1-2 a week. Still an adjustment, but it's not a bad thing. loose skin is unpleasant, but tolerable.

I can run now... not fast or for long, but "run" is now on of my options for locomotion when it wasn't before. I also performed a few tricep dips; an exercise I haven't done in over a decade is available to me again now, too.

Soon I'll talk to you all about what going's on in my photography, but I'm out of steam tonight - going to go pass out, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment